Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Posie

I was sitting in my craft room, thinking that a Christmas decoration would look nice sitting on my desk. I really wanted to make something, and I thought a little Christmas posie would look nice. The scallop challenge over at Inkurable Stampers then got me thinking about making some little scallop flowers. These were really easy to make, and i ended up making the posie fairly quickly. Overall I think it turned out ok, although i think it might need some more foliage (or space fillers).


My scallop flowers



Thanks for looking
Take care
Renee

6 comments :

Sarah Feeney said...

This is fantastic Renee! Thanks for taking on the challenge!

Antonella Ryan said...

Love the Posie Renee Looks Great!

Alyssa said...

OMG that looks bloody amazing hun :)

Cuchy said...

wow! Lot of work here. the result is stunning. Beautiful. M.Camren

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Renee! This is amazing!

LOVE it! And completely adore the turtle dove on the top too!

Wow

Cuchy said...

Congratulations on your winning Renee. You truly deserved it.
M.Carmen