Monday, February 16, 2009

A2Z Scraplets Goodies

Happy Monday Everybody and a Happy Birthday to my wonderful Dad!!

I have some layouts to share today from my first lot of goodies from A2Z Scraplets. The first two layouts use products from the gorgeous new Easter range. Both photos are from Easter last year, when we gave the girls an Easter Egg hunt. I think they had most of the eggs found in the first 5 minutes, so this year we will have to hide them a bit better.



The next layout uses the new "Dragonfly Set". These are really gorgeous. You get a set of 3 dragonflies in the pack. I used two for the layout, and the remaining one for a quick and easy Birthday card.
This layout has been removed for publication by Scrapbooking memories.

Well that's about it for today.

I hope you have all had a wonderful day.

Chat soon
Renee xox

No comments :