Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Big Girl..

I only just realised that I haven't posted a pic of our beautiful Kayla's first day of pre-school. Our little poppet was so excited to go that she woke me up at 5 am just to let me know that "I am going to pre-school today". Little sweetheart. I didn't mind one bit, I was so happy to see her excited about it. The photo doesn't portray her excitement at all. The reason behind the not so thrilled look on her face, is because every moment we spent taking a photo, was a moment that we should have been leaving for pre-school. After every shot I was asked "can we go now Mummy?" And after about the 5th photo, our little princess had just about enough and was ready to go to pre-school. So this was the best photo of them all. Please pay particular attention to the "funky" new shoes that our little miss got for pre-school. We tried them on at the shop, and there was no way we were leaving without them...Kayla fell in love with them. A girl has to have a new pair of shoes for her big day.


Well thanks for stopping by. i hope you are having a great week.
Take care
Renee xox

2 comments :

Belynda-Lee said...

hi renee, aww doesnt she look just adorable. Bet she had a blast for her first day of preschool. oh btw i hope you nd your girls are feeling better, loving the my girl layout.
belynda xo

Antonella Ryan said...

Oh She looks so cute Renee!! I hope Mum held up alright!