Sunday, April 5, 2009

Behind the Mask

Hi everyone. I hope you are all having a great weekend. First of all thankyou to all the lovely ladies who have sent get well messages for my little one's. We are on the mend...finally. Hopefully by the end of the week we will be flu free :)

I just thought I would share this mask that I made. I bought it from a $2 shop (love the fun things you can find at $2 shops). I painted it black and then embellished it with Kaisercraft Sakura Park papers and rhinestones. I kept this one fairly simple, it was just a test to see if I could make it. Now that know I can I am off to buy a few more masks and create some more intricate one's. I have a billion other things I should be doing, but this was so fun to make, and slightly addictive too.


Anyway I quite like the way this one turned out, I hope you do to.

Thanks for stopping by.
Chat Soon
Renee xox

5 comments :

Jenni said...

I saw this over at the KC forum and as I said there I want one,LOL It is beautiful Renee Well done.

Manon Keir said...

wow, this is just amazing!!!!!!!! Gorgeous work :)

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Renee!!
I'm glad your little one is doing better :)

janine said...

Your'e so talented Renee i love the things you make very creative and i so love that calender too
Take care Janine xx

Belynda-Lee said...

Your mask looks great hun, you done a great job, colours are awesome.xoxo