Thursday, April 16, 2009

Little Girls

Happy Thursday everybody.

I hope the week has been kind for you so far. We had a little bit of excitement yesterday. My DD Emily decided to back her bottom through a glass window. I can tell you when I heard the glass shatter my heart completely stopped. Miraculously she walked away without a scratch. I think this is because her nappy acted as a cushion and took most of the blow. And to think the other day I was wondering when she will be out of nappies (I was thankful yesterday that she was still in them that's for sure).
After all the excitement was over and the girls were safely tucked up in bed, I managed to finish this layout. It is a layout of my adorable little niece Miss Ella. It uses Kaisercraft Be Mine paper, Kaisercraft flowers, pearls and rub ons. I love the way this one turned out. Mainly because the subject is so darn cute.



Well thanks for stopping by.
I hope you have a great day.

Renee xox

12 comments :

Gabrielle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this LO! Gorgeous! :)

Unknown said...

Thank goodness for the nappy lol and glad to hear your little girl is alright!
Beautiful layout - your niece is adorable :)
Aga xx

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of a miracle nappy but I'm sure glad your daughter was wearing on when she fell!

Love this layout Renee - you are SO talented!
Adorable piccie and amazing work!

Nathalie said...

What a great page! Your layering, distressing and details amaze me!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous as usual!! Your niece is just stunning ;0)
See, nappies have more than one purpose, lol!
Chat soon babe
xoxo

Colleen said...

Gorgeous layout!

suzARTe said...

beautiful LO, welll done

Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful! I gotta steal me a girl to scrap about.

janine said...

OMG Renee Your Lo's are so gorgeous and i love the little house entry for April good luck its amazing darl and glad to hear your little Darling wasnt hurt !

Pamela said...

Wow!!! You work is so amazing...if they don't pick you for their DT then they are crazy!!! In my opinion, you are a shoe in!

Cuchy said...

Glad to hear your little princess is well.
Your work is stunning Renee. Love every detail. Beautiful

Danielle Sheehan said...

Hi Renee, Im glad your little one is ok. How scary!! I love the LO's, beautiful :)
thanks for stopping by my blog too.
CHeers
Del xx