Monday, May 18, 2009

Inkurable Stampers Owl Challenge

Good morning everybody. I hope this Monday finds you all happy and healthy. We still have the case of sniffles and coughs at the moment, but it should be clearing up soon (fingers crossed).

Today I am going to show you my entry for the special Owl Challenge over at Inkurable Stampers. I was one of 10 lucky ladies chosen to have a play with this very cute owl stamp from Orange Jelly Stamps. I had a few ideas for it, but in the end decided to make a quote book that I can write quotes that I like in.


Materials: Orange Jelly Owl Stamp, note book, Kaisercraft paper, Tim Holtz Distress ink and crackle paint, Collections Elements chipboard embellishments, texture paste, liquid pearls, Kaisercraft flowers, gauze, gold embossing powder and Ranger crackle Accents.

I quite like the way this turned out, something a bit new for me. Anyway a big thanks to Sue from Orange Jelly Stamps and Sarah for letting me have a play with this cute little stamp.

Have a great day everybody.
Take care
Renee xox

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work again, Renee. Love the distressed look.