Sunday, January 17, 2010

Favourite new spot!

This weekend we have been doing a little bit of "spring" cleaning around the house. We had an old table setting in the back patio that wasn't really getting used. So after dismantling it yesterday, we replaced it with this little white setting that we had sitting around. The girls love this new spot. They sat out there for lunch yesterday and they had to sit out there again this afternoon to eat their yummy fruit salad. After which Kayla informed me it was her "favouritest spot ever". Everything is her 'favouritest' at the moment. Don't you just love the words kids have.


I will be back tomorrow with my next "make it on Monday"project.
Take care

2 comments :

Christine said...

Thank you so much :)

I don't blame them, it looks like a lovely spot!

Al Hannah said...

Oooh what a cute photo! The girls look very content.
Did you colourise that pic ... it looks kinda old - I like it a lot :)