Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday already!

Oh my goodness, it is Sunday again. How time flies when you are having fun. This weekend I was able to do a lot of crafting. My little cherubs were quite happy doing other things. This morning when I was out at the shops I picked up a couple of Sunday Telegraphs that come with the free Australia Day hats. These hats are very bright and I don't think I could pull them off, but the girls loved them. I really want to get them a couple of little hats that have the Australian flag on them for Tuesday. Until then though here are my little Aussie princesses in their super cool hats :)

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie.

Until tomorrow

3 comments :

Sarah Lou said...

we missed out on the hats :( they look cute! though I et you about being so bright!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

cute photo Renee!

Al Hannah said...

Cool hats ... and there is no way I would be seen in them either hehe x