Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Time for a tea party!

Good afternoon everyone.

Another hot one here today, but tomorrow will be much nicer so I can't wait for that. Today I cleaned my craft room and re-organized a few drawers ready for the next lot of Kaisercraft goodness to arrive. If you haven't seen this months releases yet, pop over here to have a quick lookie. Yummo, I especially love the journal and Storage Drawers.

After doing my re-org (which I am still not completely happy with) I came out to see that our little friends Dora and Teddy had visited for some afternoon tea.

They were happily nibbling on their grapes and orange with a nice cup of water. I asked them if they would like to share some of the girls yummy cupcakes we made yesterday, and they politely accepted. Although both Dora and Teddy then decided they had already eaten far too much, so instead gave their cupcakes to Kayla and Emily. That was lovely sharing I thought, and the girls quite happily ate the friends cupcakes.

So after a very lovely afternoon we all retired to watch some TV and relax. I hope you had a relaxing day as well.

1 comment :

Chloe said...

Oh how sweet! I am loving these daily photos of yours :-)