Saturday, February 20, 2010

Decisions, decisions!

Hi everyone.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, it seems that by the time I have a chance to get onto the computer at night all I want to do is curl up and watch some TV. I thought with Kayla going to school I would have more time on my hands but it has been the complete opposite. After dropping Kayla off in the morning Em and I are busy doing lots of other fun activities together, throw in a bit of housework and the day is pretty much gone. Then after picking up Kayla it is all systems go for afternoon tea, reading, homework, play, dinner, bath, Kayla's story writing time and then bed. Phew!! We had parent-teacher interviews during the past week and I got to sit down and have a chat with Mr Munro. He is very happy with Kayla's progress and we have set 3 goals for her this year. Kayla loves to read and write, and one the goals she set herself was to learn to be able to write stories by the end of the year. So each night or whenever she wants we sit down and write a story in her very own story book. I help her to spell words but she writes it all herself. I can't wait to see the progress she has made come the end of the year.

So with how busy I have been and a few other bits and pieces I have decided it was time to finish my position at 123 Scrapbook. It was so fantastic to be part of this team and I have loved working with such a talented group of ladies. I have made many wonderful friends there and I am sure we will all stay in touch.

So on that sad note I will leave. But I do have a few Kaiser creations that I can share from the January releases, so I might pop back on later and show you one or two of them.

Take care

1 comment :

Chloe said...

So sorry to hear you are leaving the DT at 123 scrapbook - will miss you! But, family always comes first ... best wishes to you :-) Thanks for all your inspiration!