Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Kaisercraft Day

Hi everyone.

Today I thought I would share with you the rest of my Kaisercraft projects from Q3. I have said it before, but I think I will say it again that I absolutely loved this Q3 collection. Gorgeous ranges and embellies, I can't seem to get enough of them lol. Here are a couple of cards using Devonshire and La Di DaNext up is the cute memo block made with Devonshire. I love this little memo block. They are so simple to make that they would be great last minute gifts!


Here is a layout using Peachy Keen. I love, love, love these papers but I wasn't really thrilled with the way this layout turned out so I might add something to it later. Then again maybe it is just because there is a photo of me on it lol.

Finally is the Kaisercraft journal. Every girl needs a journal/notebook of some description so I was thrilled when Kaisercraft released this sweet journal. I have used the bold colours of Gypsy Sisters on mine. I love the way this tuned out.

I haven't really got much else to report, we have been just having loads of family time which is so lovely. Kayla is learning so much at school I am so pleased with how far she has come in just the few weeks she has been there. She is learning Japanese and her reading is coming along in leaps and bounds. She loves reading to me at night time now and if I do read to her then I must be careful not to read any words she know or else I am in trouble :) Her teacher has been sick this week and she is missing him a little bit. She made him a cute little get well card which was very sweet.

Well that's about it from me today. I hope you are all well and happy.
Take care.

3 comments :

Teina said...

Gorgeous

Unknown said...

Love all your art creations. Thanks for sharing them with us!

Unknown said...

so good to see your beautiful work sweetie!!!
You've done wonders with these collections :0)
Hugs
Mon
xoxo