Friday, March 26, 2010

A little bit altered

Good morning everyone.

I am posting early this morning. Kayla is lying on the couch sick, so there will be no school for her today. There must be a little bug going around (I guess there usually is this time of year), because a lot of other little ones have been away from school these past few days as well. I know when she is sick, because she isn't such a little chatterbox. Poor baby.

I have been getting back into the crafting mood again lately. It disappeared for a little while but I am glad to say it is back now (yay). So the other night when I had an hour or two to spare I made this little altered tin for the March Challenge over at Webster's pages.

It holds some little journal spots that I made using offcuts from various ranges of Webster's pages. Here is a top view of the tin

I quite like the way this turned out, I may just have to make another one :)

I hope this week has treated you well. I can't believe the Easter Bunny comes next weekend. This little Easter Bunny had better get a wriggle on and start getting organized lol.