Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tea Anyone?

Have you seen the Tea at Elsie's collection from Kaisercraft yet? If not you should have a bit of a lookie. The colours in it are so soft and pretty, my sort of papers. I have only made one layout so far with this collection, but my mind has been racing with ideas for BTP projects.

“With each step” by Renee Ludlow – Tea at Elsie’s papers, die cut elements, colour rub-ons, black rub-ons, clear stamps, ink (brown and moss), 6×6 paper pad, Alpha stickers (cream), chipboard alphabet #2, wood flourishes (curls), paper flowers (snow).

On another note I didn't make the Kim Archer @home support team. But I am not disappointed at all, two very talented ladies were chosen and Kim has asked me if I wanted to be Guest Tutor sometime in the future. So that in itself is extremely exciting for me. Yay me!!

Have a fantastic Thursday everyone.



3 comments :

Kirsty said...

Beautiful LO, I had seen the range and kind of glanced over it, but this lovely LO is making me think twice! Congrats on becoming a guest tutor! Very impressive :)

Samantha Hauzer said...

That layout is gorgeous Renee, and congrats on being a guest tutor! That's so cool :)

Unknown said...

Hi Renee! I love the soft colours in this layout! Congrats on getting into the top 15 in Kim's call :)