Monday, June 14, 2010

That's all folks!

Lots to show today. I can finally share with you my last projects from my Kaisercraft year! Well I still have one more to share, but it hasn't been put on the blog yet so you will just have to wait for that one lol.

First up are a couple of layouts using Le Chateau and Konstrukt.

This was Kayla when she was just a wee baby of 3 months old. The photo was taken at her naming ceremony with her Nanna and Poppy. Wow how the time has flown!


I won't lie, I did struggle with the Konstrukt layout a little bit. I didn't know what I would do with those boyish papers. But in the end I decided to go with a school theme, and tried to make it a little bit girly. Not quite sure whether I achieved this or not though lol. Our big school girl, how grown up does she look!

Next is a couple of quick gift boxes using Konstrukt and Hey Birdie.

These are both cut from the Pazzles Inpspiration.

And a quick card using the Hey Birdie range as well. This really is such an easy range to work with.

A few posts back I showed an alphabet chart that I made for Miss Emily using the Utopia range (find it here).

Well I got a little bee in my bonnet and decided to make one for my niece as well using the Hey Birdie range. The design is the same, just a different range.

So that is it!
Thank you to everyone who has been stopping by and leaving me such wonderful comments lately. I love reading them, and it makes the blogging I do feel worthwhile.
I will try and get back to all your blogs and leave you some love too soon.:)

Thank you all for stopping by!

8 comments :

Sheree said...

Gorgeous work Renee! Wow so many lovely projects in one post! Love them all!

Sheree xx

Tomoko said...

Truly beautiful!!! Love all your designs:)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

What a year hey Renee! I have really enjoyed working with you. Your work is always so inspiring!

Unknown said...

Renee, I just love all the projects. Those little gift boxes are adorable and your card is too cute!

Hugs, Linda

Karen Shady said...

I love your work Renee... I will miss seeing it on the Kaiser blog...

Unknown said...

crazy, crazy, crazy.....
Your work is amazing Renee!!

jaz lee said...

Renee, am so amazed with how much love and details you put into your pages. awesome work ;)

have a blessed week.
luv,jaz

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work tfs