Saturday, October 16, 2010

More Copic Creations

Hi everyone!!

How was your week? Mine has been fairly wet and rainy which has led to spending a lot of time indoors. But that is okay, because it has given me a chance to make a few cards.

This first card is for Kazan's Sketch 63 over at 2 Sketches 4 You. It uses the very cute Cupcake Kiki stamp from C.C Designs.

Copics used: E000, E00, E11, E31, E35, E37, B93, B95,YG00, YG03, R20, R22, R29, 0.

Here is another one that I made last night using C.C Designs Swiss Pixies Birgitta on a tree stump.

Copics used: W-1, W-3. W-5. W-7, 0.

I love the look of monochromatic images, and just had to give it a go. I think she turned out very cute. The papers are from Jillibean Soup.

The flower on this card was made using the Cuttlebug Daisy Quilling Set that I got from Lime Tart. Isn't it sweet.

The next card was for a Sweet Pea Stamp challenge that was for run for stores. I really do love these stamps! This stamp is The Serene Night.

Copics used: 0, 100, E000, E00, E11, E35, E37, E47, B02, B05, RV13, RV34, R20, R22, R27, R29, R35, Y02, Y06, YR04, G02.

Well I am off to enjoy the rest of this wet weekend. I had planned on getting out and doing some gardening but I don't think that is going to happen now. Never mind, that just means it will be a crafty day for me and the girls inside :)

Take Care

6 comments :

Kirsty said...

Oh these cards are lovely! I love your monochromatic image!

Julie said...

awesome renee love the mono one

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

fab cards, I love the black and white one :)

Jen said...

Can you say adorable?? Love that little blow :-)

Oh, and sweetie, have you input your city info in at LOCATION CENTRAL yet? It's the blog where you're able to see who else is blogging in your area! www.locationcentral.blogspot.com

Kristii said...

Oh so cute!!!! I love them all!!!

Unknown said...

your Copic work is stunning! Wow :)
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan