Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lime Tart December Kits!

It is that time of the month again when the new kits from Lime Tart have been released. This month's kits are full of goodness.

Here is the stunning Full Tart

December '10 Full Tart - Click Image to Close

I was lucky enough to receive this kit this month. Here is a sneak peek of a layout I have made for it.

You won't be disappointed with the Full Tart. The Girls' Paperie products are just gorgeous.

Here is the yummy A la Tarte, aren't those stamps wonderful!

December '10 A la Tarte - Click Image to Close

And here is the Half Tart, but you had to be quick because this one has already sold out!

December '10 Half Tart - Click Image to Close

So many choices!! They are all hard to resist.

This was supposed to be my last month with Lime Tart, but the wonderful Philippa has invited me to stay on for another three months! I am a little bit excited. I have loved working with all of these wonderful kits. Thank you Philippa :)

Well that is it from me today.
I hope you have had a wonderful weekend.

No comments :