Monday, December 13, 2010

Webster's Pages Note Book

I love December. It is always a great time to be inspired and get creative. There are so many wonderful classes and tutorials around that you can't help but participate. I felt particularly creative on the weekend and made a couple of little things. I decorated a 7 Gypsies Printer Tray as a gift for one of my sister in laws friends. I have to take some better photos of it before I can share it though.

I also have been playing along with the Week of Winter Wonderland over at Webster's Pages. I made this little note book for one of the challenges.

It uses the Life's Portrait papers. I was making this as a gift, but I am not sure if I want to give it away lol. The colours are so pretty.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have had a chance to feel creative as well.
Take care

No comments :