Thursday, January 13, 2011

In a Sweet Pea Dream - Under the Sea

Hi again!

When I saw that the next challenge over at In a Sweet Pea Dream was "Under the Sea", I knew I had to play along. I have wanted to use my ching-chou kuik's Koi stamp since I received it. So I pulled it out as soon as I saw this new challenge and created this card.

I wasn't sure about the colours as I started and almost didn't complete it, but I am glad I did. I love the red, yellow and orange together.

Thank you so much for dropping by again. Also thank you everyone who has taken the time to leave me such beautiful comments. I read every one of them, and I promise I will stop by your blogs soon if I haven't visited already.

Until next time

6 comments :

KymKreates said...

Oh my gosh your use of color is phenomenal!!! I adore everything about this creation!!!

Thanks for joining our challenge this week and hope to see more of your wonderful artwork in the future!!

KymKreates
DT Sweet Pea Stamps

Unknown said...

Another wonderful creation.. Your coloring just blows me away! This one is so vibrant.. I love it!

Hugs, Linda

WickedPixie said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for posting the close-up, too! I have been wanting to look at the details of your coloring - I knew it would look even more beautiful up close! :-)Traci

miskyla said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Your coloring is awesome!! Beautiful creation :)

stampqueen said...

Beautiful!!! Love the colors!!

mariska said...

Wooow! Your card is fantastic!
And the colors are also gorgeos!

Mariska