Saturday, February 19, 2011

Congratulations....

....to this weeks winner of my Sweet Pea Stamps blog candy.

This week all the names were put into a hat and my daughter Kayla pulled out the name of the lucky winner...

with this comment

"These stamps are gorgeous. I'm just starting out and would love to add these to my collection!!"

Congratulations Lisa!! Sweet Pea Stamps are a gorgeous addition to any collection.

Email your details to renee270101@hotmail.com and I will send your stamps to you very soon.

Make sure you all stop back tomorrow for the next lot of blog candy.
Rather than giving five stamps away for the next two weeks, I have decided to add them together and the lucky winner will receive all ten!!!

This is huge, so make sure you come back to be in the draw for that one.

Until tomorrow

No comments :