Monday, April 4, 2011

A card or two or three

Hi everyone.
I am back today with a few Sweet Pea Stamp shares.

This first one is one of my favourite cards to date.
It is Meredith Dillman's Broken Angel. It can be purchased by itself or together with three other gorgeous images on Sheet #5, Plate 107. 

These next two images were more of a challenge to myself. I love the colour purple, but find it very hard to work with. So in all my wisdom I decided to colour a couple of cards using purple.


These images can be found on Meredith Dillman's Sheet#3, Plate #94.

I hope your Monday is treating you well.
I will be back again soon.

5 comments :

Unknown said...

These are all so amazing.. WOW!!! your coloring is so beautiful.. I get so inspired when I pop in and see your creation. Well done my friend..

Hugs, Linda

Pearl Maple said...

The colours are beautiful on your cards

AJ said...

So very beautiful. I can't pick a fave. Well done on the 'purple' challenge too. :D

Colleen B. said...

They all gorgeous Renee, I think you did a fab job with the purple :)

jacqui said...

these cards are stunning