Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Reel me in!!

That is this weeks challenge over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.

You have to create a card based on a scary or summer movie!!
Now I am a bit of a sook, and I really don't like scary movies.  But that didn't stop me from being inspired by the scary movie What Lies Beneath for this weeks challenge.

The whole bath scene freaked me out (lol I did say I was a sook).
The card didn't turn out scary at all though :) The image used in this card is Take me Away.

So be sure to pop over to the challenge blog for some inspiration from the Design team and to enter this weeks challenge.

I can't wait to see what scary or summer movies will inspire you!

Don't forget it is only a couple of days until the joint release of new Digi stamps from Tiddly Inks and Make it Crafty.
Be sure to check out all the action here and to see a sneaky peek.

I will be back very soon.

11 comments :

Loopylou. said...

Renee this is stunning hun, I haven't seen that film yet!!! love the way faye looks all chilled out in the bath...just before she gets sucked into it!!! :) huge hugs Lou xxx

Brodders said...

Oooh the film does make you jump :) a fab idea and connection to the film.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

I've never seen the film (I don't do scary either! lol!) but this card is GORGEOUS! Fae looks beautiful and sweet all sudsy and relaxed! And the colors you've chose are GLORIOUS!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Beautiful card, not a bit scary, but as I recall that was kind of like the scene in the movie at first - not scary then boom, your hiding your eyes behind your hands.

Your colouring is lovely and I your DP combo reminds me a a quit.

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card Renee! I don't like the scary movies either, but I have actually seen this one...so scary.. LOL. Love the sentiment you used.

Hugs,
Larissa

DonnaMundinger said...

Brilliant idea! Now I shudder thinking of Fae's fate! Darling card! xxD

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Wow Renee - your eye for color is super amazing - I LOVE the bright beautiful colors! Gorgeous all around and YES that movie makes me jump too!
Hugs,
M

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I LOVEEEEE how you colored the tub...goodness it is just striking (well, the whole card is of course!! :D)

Unknown said...

when I saw you card I just had to laugh.. I was expecting to see something scary.. That movie freaked me out a little also..

Your card looks amazing..

Hugs, Linda

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Wow - such a really nice elegant card! I love how you used the doilies in the layout - fabulous! Great colors and coloring too. ;D *Hugs