Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tiddly Hello

Welcome to another Tiddly Tuesday.
For those of  you on the South-east coast of Australia, I hope you have managed to stay warm and out of the wind.
We have some big bay windows at the back of our house, and listening to them rattle last night with the wind made me very uneasy.  Then again everything sounds worse and scarier at night.  I am such a sook lol.

While it is still freezing and windy today, it is a good opportunity to catch up on crafty projects.  
This is a little Tiddly Inks creation I have made.
This sweet little image is called Catch my Heart.
Those cute flowers in the background are also a Tiddly Inks digi that I have printed directly onto cardstock.  It is the Flower Garden digital stamp and it also comes with some digital papers as well.  

There are so many exciting things going on over at Tiddly Inks at the moment.
Challenges resumed this week.  This weeks challenge is ATTITUDE.  Think skulls and bad to the bone.  If you want to participate head over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to find out more.

Also some very exciting news!
  Later this month (July 14 to be exact) Tiddly Inks and Make it Crafty team up for a mammoth Victorian and Steampunk release.

Both teams have been working behind the scenes playing with these gorgeous new images, and all I can say is you won't want to miss it!!!
Head over to this site to find out more and get excited!!!

Thank you so much for joining me today.
I will be back again very soon.

8 comments :

Loopylou. said...

morning renee, oh this is just stunning hun, i love everything about it and the way you used LB's little flowers as the background is awesome. hugs Lou xxx

Maria Therese said...

Goooooooooooorgeous!!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

OH my gosh - this is AMAZING!! The coloring is fabulous and the use of the flowers image as the background is gorgeous!! LOVE!
Hugs,
M

Unknown said...

Yep, This is pretty darn cute.. I am luv'n it.. Hope you have an awesome day my friend..

Hugs, Linda

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Oh, goodness, how cute is this, Renee....mind boggling! :) Love the combination and how it works on kraft paper! :)

It is so warm here, it is odd knowing it is completely opposite there. LOL

Unknown said...

Renee, this is stunning!! You are such an amazing card maker - you really inspire me chicky ;0)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

So stunning Renee!! Love the colors!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW Renee! This is just gorgeous! WOW! I love it! xxD