Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lime Tart August Gallery!

The Lime Tart August Gallery is up and it is spectacular!!
I was lucky enough to receive the yummy Full Tart.  
The colours in this kit are just stunning.

Here are my projects.
When You Smile

Love Always

Mixed Media Canvas - I used the lovely 7 Gypsies Tissue Paper that comes in the kit for this.

Triple Set of Tags - Loved those Melissa Frances Flashcards in the kit

If you like the look of the kit, head over to the store and snap one up before they are all sold out.
It really is a beautiful kit!
For some more inspiration be sure to see what the rest of the team created with their kits in the gallery.
You won't be disappointed.
Thanks for stopping by

3 comments :

Micki said...

WOW those layouts are simply beautiful!! And I LOVE that altered canvas. I've really been having fun creating altered canvases :-).

All your projects are absolutely stunning.

Loopylou. said...

Renee, wow girl you rock! all these projects are just stunning but I love the scrap pages, wow, just wow!! hugs Lou xxx

ccroll said...

Oh, my goodness....each one is simply stunning...I love the mixed media piece.