Sunday, November 20, 2011

Time for an update!

Hi everyone
Sorry for being a very, very bad blogger.
I have had so many things going on in the background and life can just get a little bit hectic.  
So sadly my poor little blog has been very neglected, but I am back today to update it.
Yay!!

Let's start by showing you this months kits over at Lime Tart.
November '11 Full Tart - Click Image to Close
November '11 A la Tarte - Click Image to Close
The Half Tart has already sold out, but there will be a new one soon with December just around the corner.

I had a play with the A la Tarte this month.
Here are a couple of my projects.



To see all of my projects and the rest of the teams outstanding work, be sure to head over to the Lime Tart Gallery to check them all out.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
I will be back soon.

No comments :