Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Going a bit La-La!


Hi everyone!

The past six months have been a bit crazy in our little family, and you may have noticed that I reduced some of my DT commitments :( 
But things have finally settled down and life is returning to a less head-spinning pace. Although there is always going to be some head-spinning going on when you have kids LOL.

So I am thrilled to announce that a new and exciting opportunity has come my way.
I have been fortunate enough to be asked to join the La-La Land Crafts Design Team for the next 6 months...yay!! I am extremely grateful and excited to join this amazing team
Each week I will be sharing a card, or two or three inspired by the weekly challenge on the blog.
This week the team are show casing the amazing dies that are now on offer from La-La Land Crafts.These dies are gorgeous!

To top it off there is an introductory Die sale!!
Use discount code INTRO10 at checkout to recieve 10% off your total die order.
You will need to hurry over to the LLLC store because this sale is only available until June 5th.
* this sale does not apply to those of us who live in Australia and New Zealand. Please contact your local crafts store to purchase LLLC dies.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. 
Take care

No comments :